Friday, October 13, 2006

You're On Notice!

So, it's been a LONG time since I blogged (it's been busy!) but I was inspired to do this. I love Colbert! So here's my list!





1. Medicine I Have to Take: I am supposed to take a daily thyroid medicine and I forgot to, yesterday and today. I'm SO tired!
2. Boxelder Bugs: They are everywhere! Find a new home to invade!
3. Port-a-Pottys: They are gross, smelly and scary!
4. Cold: My office is SO cold, no amount of turning up the heat will help. I blame the cold for fostering my coffee addiction. I also blame the cold for not allowing me to wear cute things to work.
5. Washing the Floor: My least favorite chore. I hate it.
6. Snow in October: Really, does this need an explanation?
7.Chunky Shoes: They are so ugly. Seriously, they are. Chunky shoes are bringing some serious ugly to a person near you.
8. Gypsies: I found out my mother was pick-pocketed by a gypsy on their recent trip to Europe. Then the gypsies mooned my dad. They are on notice!

No comments: