Monday, August 28, 2006

So it's been a while

It's been a while since I've blogged. It's been a crazy few weeks. Mt grandma passed away, so that's tough. It's been a hard couple weeks. It has been hard, but it's also been a really neat time to spend with family. I am now even under more pressure to get my summer project done. It's tough though, my Grandma didn't always have complete directions and some of the cards are really faded. Hopefully, I'll get the main recipes entered and the ones I can't figure out won'y be the important ones.

I did decide that for Christmas everyone is getting the recipe book and since one of my Grandma's favorite recipes was a Lazy Daisy Cake, I'm going to buy everyone Daisy Cake Pans. So that's neat.

My one last thing is that I'm toying with the idea of getting a tattoo. I've lost almost 15 pounds, so I feel really good about my body and I think it might be a neat way to remember my Grandma. I don't have a clue as to what I'd do though. So, it'll probably just remain an idea.

2 comments:

C said...

What about a daisy?

Tiffany said...

That recipe book sounds like a great idea and maybe for your tattoo you could incorporate a daisy? Since that's one of the things she was known for? Just a thought. ;)