Saturday, April 28, 2007

Yeah, Your Back Was Really Tight

I had a massage today. I debated getting a massage. I hadn't had one in four years and my last experience wasn't so hot. The massage therapist kept telling me to relax, and I thought I was relaxed or that that's why I was going to see her! Since then, I haven't wanted to get another one, until today.

Anyway, so i went today for a massage. I had my option of having an all-over one done or having her focus on my upper back. I chose the latter. In retrospect, I think I chose wrong. She worked my back for at least 30 minutes. All those familiar aches and pains were worked out. I just kept thinking, this WILL FEEL GOOD WHEN YOU ARE DONE. Just breathe deeply.

I finally finished and I joked about how it went. The massage therapist said it was good I'd chosen to focus on my back becuase it was so tight and she had lost track of time. She told me to drink lots of water and warned me I might be sore on Sunday. Not the words I was hoping for.

I came home, took some advil, took a long hot bath and went to bed early. In retrospect, maybe I should've opted for a pedicure instead.

No comments: