Friday, November 24, 2006

Hailey fought the cat and the cat won....

Hailey went with us to my Grandparents yesterday. The farm is a very stimulating place for her, maybe too stimulating. I didn't want to bring her, but we were going to be gone too long, and felt like I had too. Anyway, Hailey played with the horses and did really well. She never sat down, which is a good thing today. She's very tired.

The day was going well, until Hailey caught a glimpse of my Aunt's cat. (My aunt lives with my grandparents) Hailey went nuts, the cat went nuts and my aunt freaked out. Luckily we got Hailey and the cat out in one piece. But she couldn't leave well enough alone, could she? Nope, the first chance Hailey had she was back upstairs looking for the cat. This time the cat was ready and scraped up Hailey pretty well. There was blood, people. Blood.

Luckily the cat was fine, so everybody wins. It was a very stressful event to an otherwise nice day.

No comments: