Tuesday, October 24, 2006

November 7th

I cannot wait until election day is here. I'm so tired of my husband working crazy hours. I feel so bad for him, he doesn't go to bed until 1 or 2 AM and leaves by 6:30. It's horrible. Plus, I'm going crazy, because all I want is a little quality time with my DH. At least he comes home, right? Even if I don't really see him?

Sunday I had such a bad day and I was just hating his job. So, I decided that rather than have a pity party I am going to do three things before the election comes.

1. Exercise more. I had a pity party for myself last week and ate way too much. Exercise also makes you happy and skinny, which makes me happy.
2. If I'm going to be at home most of the night, then I'm having a glass of wine. It just makes everything a little more rosy.
3. Paint the bathroom. I just need to buy paint tape and I'm all set. Behr Distant Thunder - Here I Come!

No comments: